The Red Tour: Singapore (June 9th, 2014)
“I think for me, when I write songs I try to stick to what I know, so I end up writing a lot of songs about my life.and things to happened to me. And I think it’s the most amazing feeling when you’ve written a song and you say exactly how you feel. Sometimes it gets complicated because sometimes you’re not just feeling one thing. Sometimes It gets chaotic in your head. And this tends to happen when you’re losing somebody or trying to forget about somebody. One time that happened to me, and I was feeling so much that I couldn’t really figure out how to say it in a song. And so I decided that maybe the best thing to do might be to just write down exactly what happened, because I remembered it all.
Just Pedro Pascal watching Chile vs. Australia #worldcup
Oberyn of House Martell.
Oberyn/Ellaria + Hands (requested by anonymous)
Pedro Pascal Explains the Ecstasy of Oberyn Martell - Making Game of Thrones
- HBO: In a previous episode, Oberyn is writing a poem for his daughter. Have you thought through his life in Dorne?
- Pedro Pascal: I see him as an extremely contemporary, progressive and loving father. I think it's so suitable that he had nothing but daughters to raise. He doesn't shape ideas based on old conventions so his daughters are not limited by backwards, medieval morality.
- HBO: He's very emotionally intelligent.
- Pedro Pascal: I think there's a depth in the way that Oberyn perceives the world and the way he lives in it. I think there's a lot of woman inside of Oberyn, which attributes to his strength.
- HBO: Can you explain what you mean by "a lot of woman"?
- Pedro Pascal: Perceptiveness. Intelligence. In the world of 'Game of Thrones,' which can harshly reflect some of the darker elements of our reality, I would argue that women are often forced to be smarter and more in touch with themselves because their circumstances are so ruled by men. Women's survival skills kick in a bit earlier.
- HBO: Would you say that Oberyn is a feminist?
- Pedro Pascal: Absolutely. Without choosing to be. It's just intrinsic and logical to him. Ellaria Sand is the love of his life because she is his equal, if not his superior, in certain ways. That's part of what makes him such a fierce man because he knows who to take his lead from.